ICSee Dual Camera, but when accessed on computer using ip address with the app, only one shows up.

Reaction score
Hi guys, i recently got this Dual Cam CCTV device from the ICSee brand, i decided it would be a garage cctv, but when i connected it from a computer, only one shows up which is the top one, the bottom one that can rotate doesnt show up in the desktop application, but when i accessed it from the mobile app, both shows up and i can rotate the bottom camera, does anyone know why? Thanks in advance.
1721360421057.png

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi guys, i recently got this Dual Cam CCTV device from the ICSee brand, i decided it would be a garage cctv, but when i connected it from a computer, only one shows up which is the top one, the bottom one that can rotate doesnt show up in the desktop application, but when i accessed it from the mobile app, both shows up and i can rotate the bottom camera, does anyone know why? Thanks in advance.
View attachment 198871
you should run a mac address scanner like 'coalsoft mac scanner' from your computer to see if the second camera has a different ip address which I imagine that is the case.

Reaction score
you should run a mac address scanner like 'coalsoft mac scanner' from your computer to see if the second camera has a different ip address which I imagine that is the case.
Okay i downloaded 2 different mac/ip address scanner's, i do see one extra but when i add it to the desktop application, it doesnt connect, is it something to do with the port? sorry im new to ip camera things.

Last edited: