iDMSS / iDMSSHD PTZ issue

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Does anybody has also PTZ problems while controlling multiple PTZ cams through iDMSS which are connected to an NVR?
I've got multiple PTZ (i.e. SD29204 anf SD49225) connected to a NVR5232-16P-4KS2. Since the latest update of the iDMSS app it seems it is not possible to control PTZ. Before I highlighted the cam which I wanted to control. Now it doesn't matter which cam I select, even HFW, it always controls one specific PTZ, even if I delete it from the live view.
I thought it might be the actual firmware which I recently updated to the NVR, but if I connect to the NVR WebUI I could control each PTZ without any hassle.
When I don't use the NVR channels in iDMSS and add the cams directly with their IP address it's possible to control them each, as well. So it must be a problem with iDMSS and NVR.
Or do I miss any config for PTZ control in NVR or iDMSS?

Calimero

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello crazy killer
I have the same issue with idmss and 2 ptz cameras. You found out allready what the problem is. ?
I haven't.

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hello crazy killer
I have the same issue with idmss and 2 ptz cameras. You found out allready what the problem is. ?
I haven't.
For me it was fixed with a firmware update for the NVR. Now everything works flawlessly together.

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hello crazy killer
I haven't.
For me it was fixed with the firmware update for the NVR from August. Got this version from Andy. With the official version from September it is also fixed…