Idmss

Xcal807x

n3wb
Reaction score
How can i get the idmss app to be able to use with multiple devices without being logged off. Currently i have the the app installed in my phone and my wife's but whenever she signs in then mine would be kicked off. Then i have to log back in again but when i logged in, her’s get kick off. How can we use it simultaneously. My old system has that function. Please help. Thanks!!!!!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Are you using a Dahua NVR?

if so there is a setting on how many simultaneous connections are allowed. Under Network if I recall.. up to 128 I believe

Xcal807x

n3wb
Reaction score
Are you using a Dahua NVR?

if so there is a setting on how many simultaneous connections are allowed. Under Network if I recall.. up to 128 I believe
yes. That’s the default setting. I mean does my wifehave to sign up her own account to log in because my old system, we just have one account for multiple device. Unless the Dahua needs an account for every user.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
No you can sign in with the same credentials.

Most likely it’s idmss. Some versions had a bug which made a bazillion connections when you accessed the NVR and max’d out the connections.

idmss is a mess, try using EVOPLUS

Xcal807x

n3wb
Reaction score
No you can sign in with the same credentials.

Most likely it’s idmss. Some versions had a bug which made a bazillion connections when you accessed the NVR and max’d out the connections.

idmss is a mess, try using EVOPLUS

ok thanks.