If you are going to steal someone's mail check, check for the Cameras

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Back in the day I really hated the fact we transitioned from home delivery to community mail boxes. This has cut down on this sort of thing and large amounts of junk mail. Just watching the video always makes me wonder it has to be dumb luck they decided to pick your mail box vs any other on the same street??

You see this all the time for home invasions, break in's, car theft . . .

It's always why me When there were other people, homes, cars, businesses in the same location! :oops:

Reaction score
Is that actually supposed to be an LPR cam or is the file name just misleading?
it is a LPR that I had to take off it's normal duty due to the speeddome dark fighter that normally patrols that road being locked in one position. So the north and south lpr cameras have to do different duties now

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Bongino has a video in his show today, right at the end of the show, of a porch pirate being confronted by the homeowner who has an AR slung over his shoulder. Needless to say the porch pirate put the package back on the porch and his accomplice in the car took off as soon as the homeowner stepped out the door.

Reaction score
Bongino has a video in his show today, right at the end of the show, of a porch pirate being confronted by the homeowner who has an AR slung over his shoulder. Needless to say the porch pirate put the package back on the porch and his accomplice in the car took off as soon as the homeowner stepped out the door.
the comments on youTube were comedy gold

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I saw that. You notice that his buddy in the waiting car took off as soon as he saw the dude with the rifle.