I'm in a pickle.. switched Sunba IP camera language to chinese

zythros

n3wb
Reaction score
I've got a Sunba 805-D20XB IP camera... It's got this Hikvision looking Device interface Hikvision Device manager photo.jpg
but that is NOT the interface that is the problem and I've set it to English with no effect. The interface I'm having difficulty with shows up in the top left corner as a overlay of the live video. To access it you have to use IE or the default software which will show PTZ arrows around a circle in the middle, press this circle and wala the interface appears but it's in Chinese now!!!!

If anyone has this model camera or is familiar with this interface if you could count how many clicks down Say three down one right, 2 down one right go up until language options are selected I'd be grateful!

zythros

n3wb
Reaction score
Ah your first post was far better than mine that did the trick after I exited the Chinese menu and brought it back up with preset 95 it was English again many thanks!

Really needed that too I think somehow I minused the window but it was still receiving input but I pulled it back up and suddenly it was in Chinese and black and white mode even though it was mid-day! very weird