Immediate Actions on Trigger tab question

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'm trying to get immediate push notifications by using the Immediate Actions on the Trigger tab. Problem is, the push doesn't happen until after 10 seconds. I'm not using AI for this camera, strictly wanting a push notification as quickly as possible. Any tips that I may be missing in my setup?

jaydeel

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
According to the help pdf, Trigger tab Immediate Actions proceed when an alert image is captured, and before confirming the alert with AI.
Check your MAKE time to be sure it is not inadvertently set for a long duration.

Check also that you are not first executing a WAIT action in the Immediate Actions action set.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think it is some coding in BI once AI came into be that is accidentally causing a delay.

When I updated once it went from quick to 8-10 seconds. Make time is 0.5 seconds and no WAIT action in mine.

I rolled back to the previous version and it was quick again. I am still in the Deepstack era LOL.

I confirmed this by installing BI on a test machine with only one camera and no BI AI, and the alert was 8-10 seconds whether I had it under immediate or under the normal alert.

I sent a request in, but haven't been able to confirm whether it was fixed or not since I have decided to stay with DeepStack until ProjectCode settles down.

I suggest sending in a note to BI. If enough people complain, he will look into it.