Install Plug2View Camera wifi remote

teleo83

n3wb
Reaction score
Good afternoon, I'm using google translator.

I recently acquired a Plug2View camera on aliexpess, here is the photo of it.

But I'm having a lot of work to get it to my router.

No software finds the camera. either on the Local WAN to check on the remote wifi.

The closest I could was to connect to the camera's own wifi and see locally via Little Stars for Android, but when configuring on the router the camera's NETWORK disappears, but I can't see it online.

Does anyone succeed or have had this experience? thanks in advance. Thanks

Attachments

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don’t have this particular camera, but you mention using “Little Stars for Android”. Have you tried the Plug2view apk instead?

teleo83

n3wb
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "eggsan, post: 623585, membro: 7922"]
Não tenho essa câmera em particular, mas você mencionou o uso de “Little Stars for Android”. Em vez disso, você tentou o apk Plug2view?
[/CITAR]
Good morning, thanks for helping.

Yes, I already tried "plug2View" for android.
This one doesn't give any sign of life, neither in the camera's own WAN nor in the router's WAN... it just doesn't appear anything.

As I mentioned the "little star" was the only app that at least signaled the camera's WIFI. But I'm without WIFI on the device to connect and use only the camera's wifi.

Thanks a lot for the help,

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
normally these p2p cameras includes an unique ID serial number, plus password to be included within the app, either using your phone camera or manually inserting the numbers/letters. The "plug2view" app allows to add the ID information? Any particular message/error is given after trying?

teleo83

n3wb
Reaction score
No, absolutely nothing appears in the "plug2view" android app.

Attached are 2 videos, one using "plug2view" and the other using "littlestars". how this second only works in "AP" mode you will see.

I follow the searches to try to connect the wifi ...

Thank you very much for your attention.

Attachments

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I’m not sure, but this yt video looks the same as your camera. Is in spanish, but you may follow the steps, if it applies

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Perdona que me comunique en español, tambien para mi resulta mas fácil.

Veo que en el app de Little Stars, añadiste una camara que indica “id number is invalid”. No sera que estas utilizando algun dato incorrecto? Inicialmente en el video de yt, este inserta el 12345678, y luego continua hasta entrar los datos de la camara (etiqueta). Trata de seguir los pasos del video en yt. Lamentablemente no tengo una camara similar para poder ayudarte. Exito amigo

teleo83

n3wb
Reaction score
I’m not sure, but this yt video looks the same as your camera. Is in spanish, but you may follow the steps, if it applies

yes, this camera is similar.
But this MD81** works correctly.

I have this software version and had seen this video too, but unfortunately it didn't work.

I'll keep testing... I really appreciate your attention.

teleo83

n3wb
Reaction score
Perdona que me comunique en español, tambien para mi resulta mas fácil.

Veo que en el app de Little Stars, añadiste una camara que indica “id number is invalid”. No sera que estas utilizando algun dato incorrecto? Inicialmente en el video de yt, este inserta el 12345678, y luego continua hasta entrar los datos de la camara (etiqueta). Trata de seguir los pasos del video en yt. Lamentablemente no tengo una camara similar para poder ayudarte. Exito amigo
no hay problema, podemos continuar en español.

Seguí un video de YouTube hasta "pequeña estrella". Seguiré buscando para tratar de encontrar el error ... es posible que haya ingresado información incorrecta.

Como dije, la "pequeña estrella" fue lo más cercano que pude mostrar en el modo AP al menos.

Muchas gracias por su atención y paciencia.

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
yo entiendo que puede ser un problema al entrar los datos a la aplicacion. Pero si el fabricante te recomienda utilizar plug2view, mejor intentar con este. Puede que localmente (LAN) la camara funcione, pero al utilizar servidores (WAN) distintos, puede que no te permita ingresar desde otro app (Little Stars). Me dejas saber si luego logras conectar. Saludos

Guy R

n3wb
Reaction score
Good afternoon, I'm using google translator.

I recently acquired a Plug2View camera on aliexpess, here is the photo of it.

But I'm having a lot of work to get it to my router.

No software finds the camera. either on the Local WAN to check on the remote wifi.

The closest I could was to connect to the camera's own wifi and see locally via Little Stars for Android, but when configuring on the router the camera's NETWORK disappears, but I can't see it online.

Does anyone succeed or have had this experience? thanks in advance. Thanks
I have the same Plug2View Camera as you except I am using a I-phone and I am experencing the same problem as yourself. Did you ever figure out how to go online with you cam? And do you know what the switch opposite side of the power switch operates? ( not the reset switch on top.) Any answers are greatly appreciated.!!!!

joelyorie

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I would like to know if someone already figured out regarding the issue of the Plug2View camera setup? Im still trying to connect it also in the WIFI to view it remotely. Appreciated any feedback. Thank you