Internet provider changed the gateway and now loss access to cameras.

Reaction score
Internet provider changed my gateway from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.10.1. The Internet provider doesn't grant end users with password access to the modem nor the router. The modem is connected to the gateway router. The gateway router has 4 LAN ports configured for the WAN ports on (4) other routers.

All my cameras have static ip addresses. I have deleted half dozen cameras and reinstalled them and they are working fine. Another 20 cameras are not easily accessible for me, so I prefer to modify the remaining cameras' gateway with software.

I have EZVIZ IP cameras, so I have EZVIZ Studio on pc and using a 32ch Hikvision DVR. I have a DVR, because I also have over 20 BNC cameras, which are working fine. If I log-in online, I am on gateway 10 and EZVIZ Studio don't let me modify the cameras on the cameras' gateway 0. If I change my pc to gateway 0, I don't have internet access and unable to log-in to EZVIZ Studio. If I log-in to EZVIZ Studio and then change my pc to gateway 0 and use EZVIZ Studio refresh, unfortunately EZVIZ software is still on gateway 10 and unable to edit the cameras on gateway 0.

If I use the Hikvision DVR to change the cameras' gateway, the DVR shows the cameras with new gateways. Unfortunately, it seems that I am only changing Hikvision DVR software settings so no live view from a camera on gateway 0. So far, I am unable to access the cameras to change the cameras settings, except when I delete and reinstall the cameras.

Is there a software that can access "the cameras settings" on another gateway and permit me to edit the cameras setting to another gateway?

Last edited: