Intrusion Detection not Working

firefox1970

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello all,
I dont get the Intrusion Detection running. What I am doing wrong??

1674994840335.png1674994864784.png1674994908143.png

Thanks in advanced.

Reaction score
I am having the same issues with intrusion and line crossing. It should be straight forward as doing what you have done and save it. But somethings not right

fullboogie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why do you have the box (triangle) drawn only on the handle? Draw the box to cover more of the door. And you may need to drop the threshold down from 2 to 1.

Reaction score
Early days if testing but I have finally got it working. Basicly dont set the min/max! I cleared everything and started over. All I did was enable intrusion, drew the detection area. Turned off human and vehicle. Set the threshold to 0 and sensitivity to 80. I then saved it. Moved over to linkage, turned on full screen monitor, buzzer and notifications. Clicked apply and saved it. Then tested. Now its working. So now I will tweek it until im happy.

As an update, I have now turned on human and vehicle and that also works. So I will monitor this. Clearly something not quite right with the min max side of things. I have copied all the guides identical, so I would hazard a guess it might be firmware issues eith either the recorder or the camera. At the moment its pointing at the camera.

firefox1970

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Why do you have the box (triangle) drawn only on the handle? Draw the box to cover more of the door. And you may need to drop the threshold down from 2 to 1.
I only want to get an Alarm when the Handle move.

fullboogie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I only want to get an Alarm when the Handle move.
Are you having problems with the handle moving without the door opening?

You asked for help, I answered. You need your detection box bigger, then test it. If that moves the ball forward but you need more, tweak the threshold. Or not.