IP Cam Talk Custom Community DeepStack Model

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think I figured out what is happening, you must of replaced the custom models that CodeProject.AI installed with the ones in this thread. To fix this change the custom models name in each camera to general or uninstall the Object Detection module and reinstall so it will install the custom models that have ipcam- in the name. They are the same models with just a different name.

1705370169652.png
1705370257097.png

Attachments

pbc

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Will give that a go when in front of my laptop. But … why would it work fine for a week and then suddenly stop? I haven’t touched the server since Jan 3.

Also, if I uninstalled code project entirely and then reinstalled it an hour or two ago, wouldn’t that have the same impact of uninstalling just the Object module and reinstalling it?

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Will give that a go when in front of my laptop. But … why would it work fine for a week and then suddenly stop? I haven’t touched the server since Jan 3.

Also, if I uninstalled code project entirely and then reinstalled it an hour or two ago, wouldn’t that have the same impact of uninstalling just the Object module and reinstalling it?
It should have. Post a screenshot of this folder

1705372227940.png

pbc

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Now...why the heck would it have reverted to the former models that I would only have been using when I was using Deepstack?!

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Now...why the heck would it have reverted to the former models that I would only have been using when I was using Deepstack?!
I have no idea, at least it is correct and working now. Do you still have Deepstack installed on your system?

Reaction score
Is there still an advantage to using your custom models or should we just go with the ones that CodeProject installs?

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is there still an advantage to using your custom models or should we just go with the ones that CodeProject installs?
The custom models installed with CodeProject.AI are the same just with a different name by adding ipcam-.

VideoDad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The custom models installed with CodeProject.AI are the same just with a different name by adding ipcam-.
Another quick question. When you update your models in GitHub, how quickly are they incorporated into the CPAI install? And once in there, what steps would one need to update to your latest custom models?

Reaction score
I figured out how to download the images that DeepStack used to train the object model. With these images I can start to make the community custom DeepStack model
was looking over the posts on here, and seeing how to make a model myself. but it seemed like a little more than i was up to for now.

was wondering if you made just one for people?

currently it picks up park cars and i think its taking away from the people detection. mostly concerned with people on the property. it would be nice if did for night with color vision as well.

Reactions: bqz