Ip camera bw4 from temu

DangerousB

n3wb
Oct 16, 2024
sarajevo
Hi guys i bought from temu wireless security camera with a micro sdcard... the camera uses o-kam app for monitoring whats happening in the yard and it has cloud storage (3 days free) and than i have to buy a subscription to use cloud storage! So my question is how can i creat my own cloud storage or local storage on my pc?? Is there any way that i access the camera i make the camera save videos to my pc? i found the ip of the camera in my local network.. here are 2 photos from the cam and the package.. hope.somone can help thanks

Attachments

• 20241016_101433.jpg
    20241016_101433.jpg
    919.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20241016_072115.jpg
    20241016_072115.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
If you scanned a QR code with that app on your phone then it's using P2P (the "cloud") and the video is encrypted AND the camera has no embedded webGUI to access nor will it stream RTSP to your PC for capture.

Also, when operating as a battery-powered wireless camera it would be problematic for it to stream 24/7/365 anyway, it probably "wakes up" with motion and records to the microSD card and/or uploads to their cloud then goes back to sleep to conserve the battery.

IOW, you're stuck with their app, their cloud, their fees, etc.

Reactions: alastairstevenson
So im stuck to the o-kam app and thats the only way for me to look shats happening outside?!
That's my opinion as stated in post #2: "IOW, you're stuck with their app, their cloud, their fees, etc."