IP Door Bell with Video & Two Way Audio

Sabot

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am a novice and I don't even know if what I want exists for home use. Would I need an VOIP phone or can I talk through any of my computer/tablet/smart phone which are on my home network? I can even go without the camera if it would lower the price. From I have seen online so far, are expensive to justify for home use. Any directions would be appreciated! :)

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've had one that is two-way audio with you phone or tablet over WiFi.

It's not cheap though and it was UK. I tested a sample and gave it back because I like the fact it video'd but it was a little bit for my door and it cost too much at the time. I think it was £200 and they ended up not stocking it.

So yes it exists. I'll try to remember it's name.

Sabot

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wish it would interact with BlueIris. Reading reviews on Amazon, seems it may have slight trigger issue. Overall it appears to a decent product.

Sabot

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As I have been researching, I'm trying to find out more about the Dahua Villa Outdoor System. Unfortunately Dahua's website does not provide (or at least what I could find) much information about the Villa system. Does anyone have experience with it and how it works in novice terms? It appears they are not PoE but supports doorbell function. Too bad Hikvision does not have a product out for I really like their cameras. Can the Villa system interact with Blue Iris? Sourcing still seems to be an issue...

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Re: IP Door Bell with Video & Two Way Audio

That ring doorbell looks pretty cool. I have some nice cameras over my front door but that would be nice to have.

- - - Updated - - -

That ring doorbell looks pretty cool. I have some nice cameras over my front door but that would be nice to have.