IP4M-1053E - not connect to the wired network

bandysoft

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

The camera was buyed and installed in june 2019.
I have never problem with this.

The camera restarted every 7 days, so I saw from the monitoring station status reports that every 7 days, at exactly the same time, the connection with it was lost, and then the connection was restored after a few seconds.

Some days ago, on the usual day and time, the connection was lost, but reconnection no longer took place.

-----------------
Corresponding services have been stopped as Synology Surveillance Station has lost the connection to the following camera(s): XYZ. - Mon, 21 Sep, 04:48
Corresponding services have been resumed as Synology Surveillance Station has been reconnected to the following camera(s): XYZ. - Mon, 21 Sep, 04:48

lost the connection - Mon, 28 Sep, 04:48
has been reconnected - Mon, 28 Sep, 04:48

lost the connection - Mon, 5 Oct, 04:48
has been reconnected - Mon, 5 Oct, 04:48

lost the connection - Mon, 12 Oct, 04:48
has been reconnected - not yet :(
-------------------

I removed it from its place.

I connected it to the POE network and power source inside the house.
- the camera initialized itself, turned around in 360 degree and then return to its original position
- no abnormal movement is visible or no fault sound is heard
- after this, the camera is still, only the fan inside the camera can be heard
- green and orange led blinking

BUT, the camera still not connect to the home network
- I checked the router active client list, but the camera not appear, and the assigned fix ip cannot be pinged
- I connected to another router, but nothing changed

I tried to reset the camera to default Factory settings, as described on the amcrest support page
- How To Perform A Factory Reset (IP4M-1053E)
- a found the reset button, I pressed and hold the reset switch as described for about 30 - 45 seconds and I release it
- BUT NOTHING happens,
- the camera not being to rotate
- and no sound was heard
- the camera still
- I repeat the reset procedure 2-3 times, but nothing

Please help me, what else can I try?

K.L.

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Have you also made sure the cabling and the PoE port looks good on those ends as well? If switching them out still does not work you can contact our main Amcrest support line to get the replacement process started.

bandysoft

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestion.
When I connect the camera to POE network cable, the camera do the initializing movings correctly, so I don’t suspect a POE power supply or network cables problem.

And yes, I also contacted the manufacturer’s service.
Thanks!