IPC-Color4K-T180 Flip Issue

moviefan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this image can be flipped if it can i haven't found it yet

Alaska Country

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did not see flip in the camera data sheet or the function listed in the camera GUI.

However, if using BI, the image can be flipped left/right or rotated 90, 180 or 270 degrees. See camera settings > video > flip left/right or rotate. One noticeable issue is that if the video is flipped time overlays also flip. Not sure if there is a solution for replacing the time overlay/s with a non flipped version.

Last edited:

moviefan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
thanks not currently running blue iris but will be in future as to many cameras already for my 16ch and 8 ch AI NVR
As i was testing it before i put it up it will end up being alright when i get it up. I rotated the whole camera to and will complete testing indoor for another day. Can't be long term fix though as if i left it flipped like that and put it up it will leak inside the sim access
cheers

guykuo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is the card access that much of a water intrusion issue? There should be a sealing gasket there.
Some of the other Dahua Turrets actually have their memory card access door at the "UP" portion of their sphere.

Maybe stick a white electrical adhesive tape across the sim card access to further protect against intrusion?