Iphone App

Reaction score
Hi - I have 4 IP cams w/ a NVR. They were currently setup to be viewed on my phone through Superlive Plus. The app is horrible, and now constantly freezes, and locks up my phone. Can anyone else recommend an Iphone app that works? I don't know too much about the setup, but will try my best to answer any questions. Also, the installer of the system is not reachable, so he can no longer assist....

Reaction score
You will at least need to list the brand and model of the NVR. Also the brand an models of the cams can help.

How are you trying to connect your phone to the NVR? Is it via WIFI in the home or are you talking about over cellular outside your home network?

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder if there are other generic cam apps compatible your brand of NVR. I know at one point in the past I had the Amcrest Proview App on my DVR/NVR View a mixed bag of cameras like a night owl 5Mp, and a Zosi 2mp bullet.

JeffCharger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I use an IOS app called IPCamViewer. So far, it works with all cameras that I’ve used, including IP, DVR, USB. I think they have a free trial, but the app is only $6. The developer is also very helpful.