IR light on Dahua bullet wi-fi

dany

Young grasshopper
Oct 1, 2017
Hi. Somebody already knows me on this forum.

On my Wi-Fi Dahua HDBW1320E-W stopped working IR lights. Think that is 24 LEDs version, but only 2 of them working, what I see.

I saw some videos which told that all that's leds (in other cameras) are connected in series (if 1 goes-all goes). So, how can be possible that 2 working and others not?

I saw some methods of testing, checking LEDs by amps, or one led disconnect and give 3v separately for each one and see if work. Which you recommend me?

For replace I have one old opened hfw1320SP-w and maybe can use this IR lights (I couldn't connect on it anymore with Wi-Fi or cable, but power and IR working).

Screenshot_20241018_174857_Chrome.jpg

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.
Thanks. I don't love that big external IR lights in front of the door.
The camera must be small and invisible like this mine shape. All peoples who come to me means that is a just light on the top, and nobody figure out.

Do you mean replace the whole board with LEDs? I think that is impossible because not found any same 'shape' of LEDs for this camera. Do you know how to find it?
On AliExpress I can find only like
THIS
shape board. You see that is LEDs all around.

For now, I see possibility just to use 1 by 1 led from old camera and replace it.

Last edited:
Do you mean replace the whole board with LEDs?
No, YOU said "...I have one old opened hfw1320SP-w and maybe can use this IR lights (I couldn't connect on it anymore with Wi-Fi or cable, but power and IR working)."

By that I took it to mean you could take a working LED array board (with LED's) out of one camera and replace the non-working board in the other camera.

Perhaps we're having a misunderstanding due to a language difference.:cool:

Reactions: looney2ns
By that I took it to mean you could take a working LED array board (with LED's) out of one camera and replace the non-working board in the other camera.
Think that we can't do that.
Please ckeck the model numbers. Dome camera with no-working leds have different shape than bullet camera. Right?
InFrame_1729278993739.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: TonyR
Think that we can't do that.
Please ckeck the model numbers. Dome camera with no-working leds have different shape than bullet camera. Right?
View attachment 205253
I agree BUT....not sure why you even mentioned the possibility since YOU are looking at the cameras, not me. :idk:

Reactions: dany
I agree BUT....not sure why you even mentioned the possibility since YOU are looking at the cameras, not me. :idk:
Language yes, I think that I don't understand you well

So, my option here is unsoldering and replace LEDs from one to another camera individually?
Is that will work? It seems like one bullet have transparent LEDs and dome have little darker LEDs? or are they the same?

I'm starting at morning open the camera.

A little help here would be welcome.
You can see from this right side it looks like something going on, like liquid, that can be only a glue, maybe.

If you can find the same new one, I will be grateful. It has a label with a QR code and numbers on it. I found only here, but that is on non-secure website ("www" missing):

And also, LEDs are not the same size and colors. One of them smaller blue, and the other higher more red/green.

InFrame_1729328072375.jpg
20241019_110039.jpg
20241019_105141.jpg
20241019_111222.jpg

Last edited:
I found only here, but that is on non-secure website ("www" missing):
"www" has nothing to do with it; it does have "https", "s" is for "secure."

Reactions: dany
"www" has nothing to do with it; it does have "https", "s" is for "secure."
Yeah, but not sure. Maybe is fake :(

This 3 LEDs only work.

Test with multimeter?
From other side on 1 led I hear "beep" on multimeter. Maybe is that false and need remove it out.
20241019_115817.jpg