Is anyone in the US able to download easy4ip app???

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am trying to find a way to download the easy4ip app for iphone, android ( and windows phone if available) For me the app doesn't even show up in the apple store or google play. The only way I can get to it is by doing a google search for "easy4ip google play" or "easy4ip apple store".

When I try to download from google play with an android phone that is compatible it tells me my device is not compatible.
When I to download from apple app store with an iphone it says "item not available. The item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store, but is available in the Honduran store. Tap change store to view this item."
I tap to change stores and get another msg when trying to download "Account not in this store. Your account is not valid for use in the Honduran store. You must switch to the U.S. store before purchasing."

Is anyone else having this problem???

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I know most people are probably using iDMSS or gDMSS but those apps are too complicated for tech challenged people. So if someone from the US could just verify that easy4ip app is not available to download in google play or apple store it would be much appreciated.

Probird79

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I know most people are probably using iDMSS or gDMSS but those apps are too complicated for tech challenged people. So if someone from the US could just verify that easy4ip app is not available to download in google play or apple store it would be much appreciated.
It's not available to me either in Google Play.

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It's not available to me either in Google Play.
Thanks for checking. Seems it's not available in the US even though dahua says it is. I managed to get the APK for the android version through a third party app but I can't get the iPhone version.

Probird79

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for checking. Seems it's not available in the US even though dahua says it is. I managed to get the APK for the android version through a third party app but I can't get the iPhone version.
I would contact Dahua and ask them whey it isn't available.

Probird79

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I contacted andy and he talked to dahua directly. They insisted that it is available in the US store.
Yes but Andy doesn't work for Dahua. You will probably get more information if you contact them directly. I should've said originally that it's not available but if I go to the Play Store on a web browser it says my devices are incompatible. Reading some of the reviews Dahua responds to some people with, "So sorry! The number of Android mobile phones is so large that we will be compatible as soon as possible!" But this response is to people that already have it installed and are complaining about the app crashing. I'm wonder after all of the complaints they have limited the devices that can run the app so they can slow down the bad reviews.

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes but Andy doesn't work for Dahua. You will probably get more information if you contact them directly. I should've said originally that it's not available but if I go to the Play Store on a web browser it says my devices are incompatible. Reading some of the reviews Dahua responds to some people with, "So sorry! The number of Android mobile phones is so large that we will be compatible as soon as possible!" But this response is to people that already have it installed and are complaining about the app crashing. I'm wonder after all of the complaints they have limited the devices that can run the app so they can slow down the bad reviews.
I will send dahua an email but Im not sure I'll get a response as I am not a dahua dealer. That's why I figured I'd have andy ask them. Sounds like they just brushed him off though.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I contacted andy and he talked to dahua directly. They insisted that it is available in the US store.
Guys can transfer app to Hongkong region. It can be download there. Sorry buddy. I am asking dahua guys to send me the file for downloading asap.

Probird79

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Guys can transfer app to Hongkong region. It can be download there. Sorry buddy. I am asking dahua guys to send me the file for downloading asap.
Unfortunately, that will not be possible for iOS devices. At least it would be a good step for Android devices. Why is the app not available in the app store for iOS & Android?

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I contacted Dahua myself and as I thought, they were no help.

Me:
"Hi, I have quite a few people trying to download the easy4ip app in the android and apple store and it is not showing up for them. I have verified this with their phones as well as my own. Could you provide me with a direct link to download the easy4ip app for both android, iphone and whatever other phone easy4ip supports so that I may have them available for customers that are having trouble downloading it?"

Dahua support:
"For the phone app on iphones and android please download the IDMSS for apple itues and gDMSS form google play. Please visit our wiki page at www.dahuawiki.com. You will find info on these products in the software section. You will need to enable P2P (aka easy4IP) on the DVR/NVR. Go to main screen on local interface and select network on bottom left you find P2P (or easy4ip) select this and enable."

I have the DMSS app and it is fine for me but for the less tech savvy there are way too many steps to access your cameras ( maybe if they gave options to hide all of the other unused options it would make it easier to use but they do not.. The easy4ip is one click and bam all your cameras show.