Is there a way to stop Blue Iris from triggering when camera switches to nighttime mode?

Murphy625

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My Blue Iris triggers an alert ever morning when the camera switches from IR (Black and white) to daytime, and every evening when it reverses the operation.

Is there a way to stop this?

LT20

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm still quite new at Blue Iris. Depending on if your cameras switch at a known time, or dependant on light, You could possibly create a profile that only lasts a minute or two, and have it set up to still notate triggers, but not alert out. It could be a pain to set though if you have your profiles sync'ed to sunrise and sunset.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Cam Properties > Trigger > Configure > Object Detection > Object Size Exceeds. Check to enable. When the camera switches over, it should change your entire FOV and reset the motion detector before the camera triggers. Let me know if this works or not...couple of other tweaks we can try.

Murphy625

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Cam Properties > Trigger > Configure > Object Detection > Object Size Exceeds. Check to enable. When the camera switches over, it should change your entire FOV and reset the motion detector before the camera triggers. Let me know if this works or not...couple of other tweaks we can try.
Thanks!