ISC and NAB shows coming up - free passes

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
These are industry trade shows but some non-industry people sneak in. I can get free passes to either show if people are interested, PM me. Both overlap the same week in Las Vegas so no reason not to attend both if you have the extra day to do it. Wrightwood Surveillance will be there as well as myself.

• ISC West - the U.S. largest security show. Every camera vendor, home automation, alarm & fire vendor will be there, cool show, about 15K people at the Sands Convention Center (Venetian)
  • NAB - is the largest show for broadcaster. So why care, this year they have a pavilion just for drones, how cool is that. This show is about 100K people at the L.V. Convention Center

Also, if some of you want to setup a meetup, let me know. Would be fun to put faces to forum names.

Razer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I can't go this time, but I do plan on going to one of the shows here soon so keep posing when you have stuff available as maybe I'll be able to take you up on it someday soon. I need a ton of info in the security space and a show would be a good place to quickly get some ideas on who does what that I might need.