ivms-4200 Person module not working

Reaction score
Hi all,

Currently I have v3.2.0.10 running with access control setup and working. I can communicate with the door lock and it shows online. I cannot get the Person module to load anymore. I can see the Access Group and the persons listed on the door access and 'Apply all to Device' completes just fine. If you click the Person module, nothing happens, no error or anything. I have rebooted the ivms-4200 software and rebooted the PC and it hasn't changed anything. Anyone have any ideas as to what may be wrong?

Thanks

Tidy404

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

Currently I have v3.2.0.10 running with access control setup and working. I can communicate with the door lock and it shows online. I cannot get the Person module to load anymore. I can see the Access Group and the persons listed on the door access and 'Apply all to Device' completes just fine. If you click the Person module, nothing happens, no error or anything. I have rebooted the ivms-4200 software and rebooted the PC and it hasn't changed anything. Anyone have any ideas as to what may be wrong?

Thanks
Running the same version and got the same issue. All the other modules open fine but the Persons module does nothing when you click on it. I suspect its something to do with a database that stores the users.

Tidy404

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks
reinstalling the application without unistalling it seems to fix the issues, luckily all the configs and users are still there.