IVMS 4500 vs IVMS 4500HD error code 8200

Reaction score
So I have an iPhone and an iPad on the same wifi network (which I admin) I have my dydns set up and all the proper ports forwarded at home where my ip cam is set up.
I can connect using my iphone and get live view with ivms 4500 lan or wan
I can connect using my ipad but I cannot get live view using ivms 4500 hd I can only use remote playback
I can connect using the ipad when I am on the same lan as the camera. Just cannot connect when I am outside the LAN

Anyone have any idea why this might be? To large of stream? How do I get the iPad to connect to the 2nd stream?

Bink

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Post the details of how the apps are configured. That said, I’ve found iVMS-4500 to be better than iVMS-4500 HD (you would think it should be the other way around, but it’s not).

Reaction score
So i tried the ivms 4500 light on the iPad and it worked, so I though hmmmmm maybe I should delete and re enter the info, sure enough that worked, so I can connect using the HD version now as well... funny it was exactly the same info, just new....
anyhow now if I can get the push to work I'll be set... push fails to connect when I activate it.

Reaction score
Okay never mind I figured out the push notification challenge.... notifications were turned of in my iPhone settings. fixed now and working. thanks