IVS help

tapout72

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm a IVS newbie. I successfully set up my IPC-T54IR-ZE-S3 to send ONVIF triggers to Blueiris. I have a camera covering an open patio where I want to trigger recording continuously when any human is detected until they leave the area. What IVS mode is best to accomplish this? With tripwire, intrusion, and loitering detection the event is triggered but it won't stay triggered. Is there a way to keep it triggered as long as a human is detected even if they are sitting still with little movement?

1727767400202.png

camdensnyder

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm a IVS newbie. I successfully set up my IPC-T54IR-ZE-S3 to send ONVIF triggers to Blueiris. I have a camera covering an open patio where I want to trigger recording continuously when any human is detected until they leave the area. What IVS mode is best to accomplish this? With tripwire, intrusion, and loitering detection the event is triggered but it won't stay triggered. Is there a way to keep it triggered as long as a human is detected even if they are sitting still with little movement?

View attachment 204056
I found doing a trip wire around the outer edges and then one or two trip wires zig zagged works well as it will constantly get triggered. I attached a pic.

Attachments

tapout72

n3wb
Reaction score
I have my tripwire set up pretty much like your example. It triggers but doesn't stay triggered. I'm hoping AI has a way to keep it trigger as long as a human is detected in view even with no movement. Hopefully there is a way to accomplish that.

camdensnyder

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
IDK about that with IVS. I could see it with SMD but most say it doesn’t work that well. Maybe it would for that area since it’s in the back and not a bunch of traffic?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Do you want the actual IVS to be triggered for that long or just a recording in BI?

In BI just make the end trigger a large number.

1727815579718.png

tapout72

n3wb
Reaction score
Ideally I'd like IVS to be triggered. My end trigger is set at 30 sec so I'd like IVS to trigger prior to the end. My kids sit on the bench or table doing activities like drawing which doesn't result in enough movements to keep the tripwire triggered. I want to be able to constantly record as long as they are in the patio. Does the loitering detector stay triggered as long as they in the designated area?

mouyo

n3wb
Reaction score
Debes configurar intrusión, tiempo mínimo en 1, repetición de alarma en 5 y grabación en 15 segundos, eso la activará constantemente

tapout72

n3wb
Reaction score
Debes configurar intrusión, tiempo mínimo en 1, repetición de alarma en 5 y grabación en 15 segundos, eso la activará constantemente
Are these settings in IVS on the camera or in BI? I don't have a those setting on the camera unless I'm not looking in the right place.