Kitten comes to play or hunt?

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
From this short clip, I do see:
  • a really vivid cat (that's a good thing)
  • however very "slim" (by the looks not a really good thing)
  • (s)he is very "on watch", really playful (chasing a moth?) and quick, but still very attentive

I don't think this is your typical house-cat, like you wrote, not from your "neighborhood", so I don't expect you to see him/her because it's a lone traveller.

From my own footages, I do see our three "neighborhood" cats crawling in the grass, scratching their nails on the trees, pooping left and right, and being your typical lazy fat cat creatures :p In other words: not what you are showing :D

Really nice video!
CC

Reaction score
From this short clip, I do see:
  • a really vivid cat (that's a good thing)
  • however very "slim" (by the looks not a really good thing)
  • (s)he is very "on watch", really playful (chasing a moth?) and quick, but still very attentive

I don't think this is your typical house-cat, like you wrote, not from your "neighborhood", so I don't expect you to see him/her because it's a lone traveller.

From my own footages, I do see our three "neighborhood" cats crawling in the grass, scratching their nails on the trees, pooping left and right, and being your typical lazy fat cat creatures :p In other words: not what you are showing :D

Really nice video!
CC
Thanks for the insights. I always had dogs so i wasn't sure on the cats. I have other cats three other cats that visit and this one was way more active then the others that come by. The other three are more like you described. :lmao:

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm a "cat" person (see my nickname) :p Often people forget that cats preferred way of living is "sleeping" in the sunlight and "hunting" during the night time, hence your timestamps on your video proof this cat falls under the "not-so-human-schedule".

I do have nice cat & mouse game footage, also during the day:
1595867280167.png
Or pooping between my flowers (already dead then):
1595867390420.png
Or these "odor exploding" behavior (especially when they are horney lol):
1595867461253.png
And over and over again:
1595867486972.png
1595867516354.png

It is really problematic when your back itches and you don't have a thumb to scratch your back :D

However, we do have cat fights too!

1595867609641.png
1595867630150.png
1595867646451.png
And, like in the real world, there only can be one winner :p
1595867677298.png

Cat stories, I can tell tons of them :cool:

Attachments

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Cat marked the tree after coming down. Can't tell what it's going after, maybe small lizard? Use to have a couple tom ferral cats come around during the spring and they would go at it, waking up people.

Reaction score
I'm a "cat" person (see my nickname) :p Often people forget that cats preferred way of living is "sleeping" in the sunlight and "hunting" during the night time, hence your timestamps on your video proof this cat falls under the "not-so-human-schedule".

I do have nice cat & mouse game footage, also during the day:
View attachment 67288
Or pooping between my flowers (already dead then):
View attachment 67290
Or these "odor exploding" behavior (especially when they are horney lol):
View attachment 67291
And over and over again:
View attachment 67292
View attachment 67293

It is really problematic when your back itches and you don't have a thumb to scratch your back :D

However, we do have cat fights too!

View attachment 67294
View attachment 67295
View attachment 67296
And, like in the real world, there only can be one winner :p
View attachment 67297

Cat stories, I can tell tons of them :cool:
Please post some video when you get more i would love to see it!

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't want to hijack your post, but as requested the sources from the snaps above:

Enjoy!
CC

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, it can if it wants, but 99,999% of the time, it's just being plain lazy and sleeps in the sun. The good life of being a well fed cat :cool: