landscape, camera per page, Why not six (6 cameras) !

bignose3

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

Samsung SGS21 & other android tablets.

New to TinyCam, always liked it but to be honest IpCamViewer was my first & just stuck with it.
However increasing IpCamViewer often does not stream that well, losses connection with some camera's. Is perfect with the majority but always a few that are not great.

So back to Tinycam which is far better in may ways but the only thing & almost a deal breaker is I like to have 6 camera's, landscape, in view all the time without having to scroll or auto move.

I have the paid version & can only do 4 or 9 or the other multiples that seem rather pointless unless on a v. large 15inch + screen.
Even my 10 & 11 inch tables, 6 would be ideal.

Seems very strange as 6 is almost the perfect, natural view aspect in landscape, 4 is stretched & 9 to small.

Am I missing something?

I have about 16 cam's, variety of makes, huacam of old, jidetech, just one dahuha (wish they all were) and a few others. not the cheapest but typical chinese.
They all work well with Blue Iris which is just such a brilliant bit of software.
I would like to use the use the BI android app but on the rare occasions the server PC fails prefer to have a system that is separate & I (& my staff) are use to)

PS
Just learning but can you scroll through the Tag groups or have to use the app drawer.