late night prowler

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Forget guns

I preferred the more painful non lethal way (opps did i say non lethal)

I just open the door for not one but two and they speak for me

Gorgeous dog on the bottom, well both are my friend. I have two boxers , I'm afraid they wont move unless the treat jar is disturbed. I hope if it comes down to it they will act.

Reaction score
In Texas, its not good to be found stealing on a redneck's property at night.
Much like in TN. My latest incident pushed me into updating my security system to a new 1080p system and finding this forum of knowledge. The incident also educated the would-be thieves of what a very bright green laser and loud .223 ammo sounds like at 12:30 AM. They left my property in a MAJOR rush.

Sometimes I miss the bar that used to be across the street - everyone knew my reputation and problems were non existent after the first incident. You knock at night, expect a laser under a 10mm hole pointed at your chest when I open the door. Word of that travels fast.

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Much like in TN. My latest incident pushed me into updating my security system to a new 1080p system and finding this forum of knowledge. The incident also educated the would-be thieves of what a very bright green laser and loud .223 ammo sounds like at 12:30 AM. They left my property in a MAJOR rush.

Sometimes I miss the bar that used to be across the street - everyone knew my reputation and problems were non existent after the first incident. You knock at night, expect a laser under a 10mm hole pointed at your chest when I open the door. Word of that travels fast.
I understand Texas is quite unique, though; it's legal to shoot a felon who is *fleeing* if he has your property. It may require it to be at night (I can't quite recall), but most states have nothing like that.

mik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I understand Texas is quite unique, though; it's legal to shoot a felon who is *fleeing* if he has your property. It may require it to be at night (I can't quite recall), but most states have nothing like that.
Yes, from what I understand you are correct. I did catch one in my car once and have to say I won't do what I did then. I was pissed and confronted the person with 40 cal loaded and cocked ready for trigger pull. Dude was all doped up and didn't know what he was doing. Pretty crazy. Cops eventually showed up but it was scary thinking I might have to pull the trigger. IM not one for killin for stealing, but if there is a fear of my life or someone else's... For now, 911, be ready to go while the cops arrive and let the pros deal with the idiots.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Gorgeous dog on the bottom, well both are my friend. I have two boxers , I'm afraid they wont move unless the treat jar is disturbed. I hope if it comes down to it they will act.
Honestly after being thru training of three different Shepherds i found 99% of dogs won't do anything more then act tough. Now i am speaking strictly of taken care of dogs, and not the abused and unloved dogs thats a whole different issue and they will most of the time attack

They actually test our dogs in training in scenarios like one being will they attack a stranger who gets to close to the car if the owner aka me is unconscious in the driver seat or if they are in the car alone and someone gets in, another one is they test with me in MY home then they have me leave then the trainer tries to get in the house.

Thankfully not one of my three trained shepherds have fail the test they did in fact attack and the two above actually pack attack big time. My black one Tee she is the muscle, and niki the one above is the chasers and tracker. she's about 20 lbs smaller then my black one so she doesn't have the wight but she has the strength once she get ahold of you.

Thankfully people are more afraid of dogs then they are of guns so usually when someone gets frisky and they see the dog or dogs they seem to rethink their options

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here's a video of a guy checkin my doors too. He's lucky we're all asleep. In Texas, its not good to be found stealing on a redneck's property at night.

[video]https://youtu.be/vHvt9nrOhTc[/video]

BTW in chicago do you want to know what we do? Most of the time they take the stereo so when you all installing a after market stereo we will tac weld a few razor blades on the back of the stereo so when they grab it they tend to leave a lot of blood and maybe a finger or two :O)

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
true but then you have to clean possibly contaminated blood out of your car possibly causing a lot more damage. I just stick with my factory unit any more :)

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
true but then you have to clean possibly contaminated blood out of your car possibly causing a lot more damage. I just stick with my factory unit any more :)
Actually by the time by the time you find out your car was robbed LOL the blood will be dry to where you won't catch anything. Then again 10 years as a paramedic dealing with blood and having to throw on a pair of latex doesn't bother me. tick for a tack in my eyes :O)