Latest Reolink firmware breaks https access?

Reaction score
Just updated one of my Reolink Duo 2 PoE cams to the latest firmware (v3.0.0.3471_2406115691) and, following recommended practices, I factory reset it. Well, it broke the web interface and interfacing with Blue Iris. I check the release notes and I guess I was too naive to belive the "The https function is disabled by default" actually meant it would completely break all web access to the camera settings. I can ping it at the correct IP and later found I can access it via the Reolink mobile app just fine. I went through the initialization process and I can see it has the correct IP address, but I can't get to it in any web browser on any of my computers or the same phone that I can access it with the mobile app. There appears to be nowhere in the mobile app to adjust the ports or re-enable the https function and resetting it again via the mobile app doesn't help. Anyone know how to fix this? Reolink's support has been less than responsive today.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Many of us believe in 3 factory resets. That may not fix the problem, but give it a shot.

See if they can send you a prior firmware or you find one online.

It is why best practice is to not fix what ain't broke and to not update firmware UNLESS the firmware release notes specifically state it is fixing a problem you have and won't break something you had working.

Reaction score
I was having an odd white balance issue at random times, so I was hoping the firmware update would do something to fix that. I'll try your suggestion.

Reaction score
Three factory resets from the app didn't change anything. Not on site so I can't try doing it directly on the camera. Maybe that would be the only way to put in an older firmware, too, because I don't see any way on the app to choose a firmware file, manually. Thanks for trying.

Reaction score
I had the same problem with my ReoLink WiFi Doorbell. The way I got access to change the setting back was to download the ReoLink App & Client which can be found here: App & Client - Reolink
When I installed the app it found the doorbell because it was on the same network as my computer.
Screenshot 2024-06-17 154249.png
Click on the gear icon on the device and you should have access to all of the settings.

Reaction score
Just downloaded that and I can open the camera, but the settings are limited and no port settings are available via the app.

Reaction score
There are two gears, one in the upper right corner and one on the left on the device. Did you select the one on the left for the device?Screenshot 2024-06-17 154249.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
There are two gears, one in the upper right corner and one on the left on the device. Did you select the one on the left for the device?
That was it! Sorry I missed it, but that finally let me re-enable the web interface and ONVIF. Thank you! Also, I'm in Saugerties, lol