Laview cam to Dahua NVR?

w2015

n3wb
Reaction score
I have upgraded old laview NVR to Dahua N82B2P. My Laview bullet cameras LV-PB932F4 are plugged directly to NVR and are identified but show "login return time is up" message. I have the correct camera password but somehow it shows up as status red. Any easy fix for it? Or should I buy 8 new dahua cameras? They are not cheap and prices seems vary greatly.. Any advice on bullet camera so it can be plug&play over poe?

Attachments

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
In case you haven't tried this, when I add a Dahua camera to the NVR it doesn't work the first time. After it shows up in the camera list with a red dot, I have to hit the edit icon and re-enter the password, then the dot turns green. This is with Dahua private protocol. (Go slow, it's easy to hit the delete icon instead of the edit icon). I've never see the message you're getting.

w2015

n3wb
Reaction score
In case you haven't tried this, when I add a Dahua camera to the NVR it doesn't work the first time. After it shows up in the camera list with a red dot, I have to hit the edit icon and re-enter the password, then the dot turns green. This is with Dahua private protocol. (Go slow, it's easy to hit the delete icon instead of the edit icon). I've never see the message you're getting.
When I switch from onvif to private port changes 37777. Rendering pw didn't help eitherway with onvif or private