Laview wired camera connected wirelessly?

Reaction score
Hi, I currently have an 8 channel Laview NVR, It's connected to 7 cameras wired. I'm wondering if it's possible to conenect the last camera wirelessly using a network bridge? I tried connecting it via a bridge on the same network as the pc and nvr. I can see the camera's IP on the nvr, but I can't add it and changing the connection to manual, then adding the IP I see showing up on the nvr still doesn't connect it.
Are there any good tutorials out there than can help me along?
Thanks and my apologies in advance if this isn't the best way to get help.

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Does your NVR have PoE built into it? If so, for the wired cameras, can you check to see if the first three octets of their IP addresses differ from how IP addresses on your regular network look?

Also, what's the IP address of the camera on your bridge? Does it IP match your regular network (for the first three octets) or does it match the wired cameras (assuming the wire cameras are on a different subnet)?

Reaction score
Does your NVR have PoE built into it? If so, for the wired cameras, can you check to see if the first three octets of their IP addresses differ from how IP addresses on your regular network look?

Also, what's the IP address of the camera on your bridge? Does it IP match your regular network (for the first three octets) or does it match the wired cameras (assuming the wire cameras are on a different subnet)?
Hi! Thanks for your help :)
It does have PoE built in. 7 of the 8 channels can be seen in the attachments as connected and active. the 8th is not connected via network cable, but instead is on a bridge device I bought for cameras. Had good reviews, but no directions :)
Here's als a screenacp of SADP with the nvr showing in slot 1, and the camera in slot 2.

Attachments