Live Fails to Connect

Zen1300

n3wb
Reaction score
Since the mobile application just updated, I have been unable to view the live feed of my Amcrest Doorbell from the mobile app (IOS)

I log in and connect just fine. I can play alerts from the mobile app, which are stored on the Blue Iris PC.

It works just fine from the Blue Iris console on the PC, just not over the mobile app. Sometimes it eventually says, "Signal lost, retrying..." or it just continues to spin.

I don't see any network traffic being blocked (switched VLAN with firewall). My phone is on the local WiFi.

Anyone else experiencing this, or have thoughts on additional settings to check?

DukeofEarl

n3wb
Reaction score
Since the mobile application just updated, I have been unable to view the live feed of my Amcrest Doorbell from the mobile app (IOS)

I log in and connect just fine. I can play alerts from the mobile app, which are stored on the Blue Iris PC.

It works just fine from the Blue Iris console on the PC, just not over the mobile app. Sometimes it eventually says, "Signal lost, retrying..." or it just continues to spin.

I don't see any network traffic being blocked (switched VLAN with firewall). My phone is on the local WiFi.

Anyone else experiencing this, or have thoughts on additional settings to check?
Same with my device. I tap the live camera icon and the app closes. This is with version 2.01.03.

I deleted the app from the iphone and downloaded this version to see if that would help, but it still closes the app.