local Interface remote View?

lodeon1337

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I saw in a youtube video that someone viewed the local interface remotely. Does anyone know which tool it is?

I don't mean the web interface, but the local interface of the NVR.

Thank you.

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, I saw in a youtube video that someone viewed the local interface remotely. Does anyone know which tool it is?
A link to that video could help.
I don't mean the web interface, but the local interface of the NVR.
You're wanting to view the NVR's embeded interface that you'd see on a monitor if you were sitting in front of the NVR only you want to view it remotely ?

lodeon1337

n3wb
Reaction score
I have now found out that a VGA to USB adapter is used to avoid having to connect a screen.

This then "remotely" shows the image of the local NVR. I assumed that he was using a tool that displayed the local screen remotely.

the thread can be closed
My mistake, sorry. :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well, that makes 2 of us that didn't know but know now!
Thanks for sharing the solution to your question. :)

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I recognized the iogear icon in the corner of that window. Too bad I didn't see this thread originally :)

KVM over IP devices are usually really expensive, and HDMI versions even moreso.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I recognized the iogear icon in the corner of that window. Too bad I didn't see this thread originally :)
Yeah, I see it now also, it kept hiding under the "AI Perimeter Protection Video Tutorial" text.... DOH! :facepalm: