Loitering and Littering - Perfect timing at the end!

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
This car had been hanging around the last week or so, just sitting in their car for hours and hours on end. Typical behavior from the kind that throw a bunch of trash around in this area. A week ago I was driving home while they were hanging out and I asked them what they were doing, and they of course never spoke english

1686708222098.jpeg

1686708225805.jpeg

Today it hangs around again and I call security, and what do you know they leave right away

I figure it might be over now and they will find a new place to loiter. But, a few hours later they decide to leave me a surprise! You can't make it up with these people. I can only imagine how filthy it was where they came from

Look behind the tree, around 40 seconds

After I noticed from camera clips, I decided to go see if they were hanging around somewhere else, but my timing was perfect!

I boxed them in further down the road and forced them to pick it up. At first no English, then when they realized I wasn't going to move my truck, they miraculously learned english! Wow! But they didn't throw the trash. Then, miraculously they remembered exactly where the trash was. Go figure

Really sick and tires of these people! Anyone got any tips for better deterring this?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This car had been hanging around the last week or so, just sitting in their car for hours and hours on end. Typical behavior from the kind that throw a bunch of trash around in this area. A week ago I was driving home while they were hanging out and I asked them what they were doing, and they of course never spoke english

View attachment 165440

View attachment 165441

Today it hangs around again and I call security, and what do you know they leave right away

I figure it might be over now and they will find a new place to loiter. But, a few hours later they decide to leave me a surprise! You can't make it up with these people. I can only imagine how filthy it was where they came from

Look behind the tree, around 40 seconds

After I noticed from camera clips, I decided to go see if they were hanging around somewhere else, but my timing was perfect!

I boxed them in further down the road and forced them to pick it up. At first no English, then when they realized I wasn't going to move my truck, they miraculously learned english! Wow! But they didn't throw the trash. Then, miraculously they remembered exactly where the trash was. Go figure

Really sick and tires of these people! Anyone got any tips for better deterring this?
1686769507743.png

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
It’s odd you so much trash. I guess you aren’t in a traditionally defined neighborhood? As in, that is a commonly traveled City street you live on?

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Bit risky confronting them could have been gang bangers. Are you in a carry state?

OK looked it up myself, open or concealed. In that case I suggest one of these?

Excuse me sir, would you like the opportunity to pick your trash up?

1686939800807.png

Gimmons

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In my town you and your neighbors can get the parking restricted to residents with permits. You can also get a blue zone on your curb if you have a handicapped placard. Of course, whether people who throw trash would obey parking restrictions is dubious, but maybe they would.