Longse camera vendor tracking numbers

5string

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It's been about 10 days and the tracking number I received is still invalid. I have ordered from China many times (RC Quads, other electronics, aliexpress and others) and have never had this issue, save one time the transaction ended badly and ultimately refunded through amazon.

Anyone else have issues like this?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, quite common occurrence with Ali vendors. Although I had that issue with Hikvision cams. If this doesn't work out try contacting Longse directly. I have had a good experience with them

5string

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Since you are here and i have your attention....

What would be a "decent" cam for side yard, facing street, ~30ft elevation, basic overview without need for concrete facial recognition ability? ie: I want to see if anything is occuring, but other cameras would cover potential entry points. Is this a stupid idea?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I am using Huisun 10x for side yard coverage as an overview cam mounted 20 feet above ground

5string

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The PTZ? Would that be better corner mounted ~270 view including backyard?/ or center mounted with 180 view?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
It really depends on your preference and what detail you need. I have them corner mounted that gives me 250 degree view in theory but it's really monitoring one entry spot zoomed in most of the time and only occasionally I would zoom out. If you want more wider view coverage as an overview cam and more detail then Huisun with 2mp is not the best choice. Longse bullet xxxxS500 with different lens and more IR rating is what I would experiment with.

5string

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
They issued me a Fedex number today explaining problems with China Air Mail... Stated (Frank Liu) would send this and any further orders via Fedex. Tracking indicates label created but no movement.