Looking for a source for Dahua DH-PFB305W or like mounting bracket

monstor

n3wb
Reaction score
My client wants another of the Starlight 49225T models mounted on a wooden pole in a pasture.
I found the PFA120 junction box again on NewEgg, but I can't find the currently listed compatible bracket.
The one I got last March is from HDCamClub in Amazon MarketPlace. Does anyone have another source for the current one? Dahua has the current one listed as the PFB305W. This is what I got before: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYLXOZY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for any help you can offer

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My client wants another of the Starlight 49225T models mounted on a wooden pole in a pasture.
I found the PFA120 junction box again on NewEgg, but I can't find the currently listed compatible bracket.
The one I got last March is from HDCamClub in Amazon MarketPlace. Does anyone have another source for the current one? Dahua has the current one listed as the PFB305W. This is what I got before: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYLXOZY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for any help you can offer
I'm a little confused of your bracket listings and questions.
The SD49225 comes with the PFB305W which fits with the PFA120 and could get mount to a pole with the PFA150. For pole mounting you could use the PFA120 in addition or leave it, depending of your need. I hide the cables in the PFB305W and need no junction box.
See the data sheet for fitting brackets.
So for what exactly are you looking for a source?

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

monstor

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm a little confused of your bracket listings and questions.
The SD49225 comes with the PFB305W which fits with the PFA120 and could get mount to a pole with the PFA150. For pole mounting you could use the PFA120 in addition or leave it, depending of your need. I hide the cables in the PFB305W and need no junction box.
See the data sheet for fitting brackets.
So for what exactly are you looking for a source?
Thanks, CrazyKiller. I did just look at the data sheet, and sure enough, the PFB305W bracket is in there as "included". My last SD49225 did not come with the PFB305W mounting bracket. I bought it separately from a different seller. I paired it with the PFA120 junction box, also bought separately, to provide a weather resistant mounting point. The cam goes on a wood utility pole 12' off the ground in a cow pasture in northern Colorado - ample dust & wind. The only service on the pole is 120V AC. The cam goes with a NEMA 3R box to protect the surge protector and 2 power supplies for the cam and a NanoStation M5.

So I guess I do not need a source after all. I just need to contact Andy at Empire if the cam comes without the bracket.

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks, CrazyKiller. I did just look at the data sheet, and sure enough, the PFB305W bracket is in there as "included". My last SD49225 did not come with the PFB305W mounting bracket. I bought it separately from a different seller. I paired it with the PFA120 junction box, also bought separately, to provide a weather resistant mounting point. The cam goes on a wood utility pole 12' off the ground in a cow pasture in northern Colorado - ample dust & wind. The only service on the pole is 120V AC. The cam goes with a NEMA 3R box to protect the surge protector and 2 power supplies for the cam and a NanoStation M5.

So I guess I do not need a source after all. I just need to contact Andy at Empire if the cam comes without the bracket.
I got mine from @EMPIRETECANDY and it came with the bracket.

The PFB305W is rare to get solo. But if you ever need to exchange it you could get the PFA111 and the PFB303W.

Last edited:

wackystuff

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i'm interested in getting one of these brackets too... where to buy?