Looking for decent price/performance camera for external IR ilumination.

Reaction score
My problem is that i live rural and far north, there's literally no ambient light, and during winter it's pitch black 2/3 of the day. My current old Annke N800s are doing decently only because of external IR ilumination with internal IR disabled (with internal IR on, all i see is iluminated insect or snow flakes right in front of the camera, depending on season).

I need to add a few more cameras and i thought i should test something more modern with a bigger sensor, but my problem is that almost all seem to be Night Color cameras now, and they are a no-go if they filter out IR.

What are my options? The Annke NC800 has a 1/1.2 sensor and is prices at about €215 and that's probably around the maximum i was willing to pay to test some new tech, it's probably what i would buy but i can't figure out if it would work with my IR ilumination or not.

Basically my requirements:
PoE
4k for decent daytime clarity/detail
Option to disable any internal ilumination.
Night mode compatible with external IR ilumination.

I guess when all above is met, it's just to find the biggest sensor i can get for ~€200 and see what i can get. I need your help, what i found is either night time color or double the price. What are my options, is there anything on the market for me?

Reaction score
I need a bullet model, forgot to mention that. For low light i definitely don't need 4k, but i think i want that for the daytime video.

Reaction score
I ordered one Annke I91BL to test if I think it's worth double the cost of my current C800s, that still do the job decently. I will probably need one or two more so I'm not against trying something else that looks decent in this price range if anyone have recommendations.