Looking for Hikvision 5.2.5 or 5.2.8 firmware

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Carl!
I do not need to discredit you, because you discredit yourself.
You're a good man and a good expert in their field, but you are a human and a little greedy.
Now try to take it out on others when you were caught by the hand.
;)

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Carl!
Don!

Thanks for PR. ;)

Yes
999=00 rub
It's for fun ;)

Don't fohget min.quant = 100!!!
Count it all youself.

Read all from bottom of page
And of course 100% prepayment!!!
;)

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Don!

originally Posted by iTuneDVR Maybe you need it? I certainly do not need it, I did not break any laws.
I'll use what I saw fit and the translator, who felt it necessary to go on to enrage you.
I repeat once again for the stupid and idiots, I do not sell!
I have nothing to hesitate and have nothing to hide.
If I said that I do not do retail sales, then this is the case.
;)

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What an embarrassment this is to iTuneDVR, twisting words to slow and distract the community from figuring out the firmware and region code issues for his self interest.

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ok at wholesale or any "Sales" of someone else's copy written software is illegal period. Get it. Even if a country is currently not enforcing those laws or you think they are not.
Secondly. Would you believe that anyone selling you someone else's property. Even if they claim only slight modifications were made. Could not, is not including "Back Doors" or "Malware"?
I'd much rather follow free instructions legally. To do same. Because I know what I started with and know what I ended up with and I am not giving money to anyone that I purchased my security cameras to catch doing the same with my property. Selling my property to others. That's not theirs to sell.
Don
Don!
You do not even understand what you write.
It's one thing if you're defending an American company, and another thing the Chinese, which is a lot of that is not in compliance.
I am a private person and not any illegal acts committed, nor on any Legislation of.
I will not persuade you. it is your business as perceived.
;)

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What an embarrassment this is to iTuneDVR, twisting words to slow and distract the community from figuring out the firmware and region code issues for his self interest.
Carl
I've long since solved this problem for myself.
I will not bothering anything, but to help in this matter, too, is not going to, because many in this purely commercial interest.
Everyone decides it for himself.
When will new firmware I decide this question for me with pleasure and as always publish the photo materials, to show that it is possible.

Carl!
You're trying to blame me is what you yourself are a sinner!
;)

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The law is the law where you and I live and virtually all countries use the same similar copyright law protecting the copyright holder including the copyright holders of software/firmware.
The law is not forgiving based on ethnicity. That's racism.
If you are trying to claim that "What I do is OK because it's an Asian company". Then you are also a racist in my opinion. What stops you tomorrow from hating European based companies and in a month hating U.S. based companies.
You don't make the laws. The laws apply without eyes to ethnicity. So please don't try to refine the laws using ethnicity.
Remember ("I have free speech rights").
Sadly. You are trapped. The copyright laws in virtually all countries say what you are doing is illegal. No excuses can undo that fact.
So. What purpose does it serve this community by you having a need to make constant sarcastic comments to those that are trying to do this for others for free. Will they stumble as they put these free instructions together, sure they will. So what.
Get over it.
Don
Don!

I am glad that you have never broken any law of real or virtual, or stupid, or not correct because the law is the law!
However, all the discussion at the forum on the region code even without deriving a commercial benefit from it, for yourself as you think - in fact, a direct violation of the laws of which you speak.
You yourself caught you.
You said any changes to the firmware or device implies a violation of the law.
Then what are you here to argue ???
;););)

ServiceXp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For the love of pete would you guys just end this ridiculous argument.

S474N

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Friends, please! Back to work for language hack!

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Friends, please! Back to work for language hack!
It is legal? Consistent with the laws?
Don, where are you?
Here are breaking the law !!!
;)

Researching show that the code does not need to hack, patch or modify!
;)

n4gry

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Please stop the bickering... Give it a 30-90 day rest and then meet somewhere and duel it out the old way...