Looking for NVR for HikVision cameras

mironto

n3wb
Oct 14, 2023
Slovakia
I have two PoE IP cameras DS-2CD2387G2H-LIU and DS-2CD2347G2H-LIU and door station DS-KV8113-WME1(B) paired with DS-KH9310-WTE1(B) indoor station. All connected to PoE switch to separate CCTV VLAN with Cloud Access disabled. I have setup motion detection on DS-2CD cameras and configured Net HDD with SMB to store the footage on my NAS. Unfortunately, even though there's motion detection available on DS-KV door station, there's no option to record to Net HDD, only to notify surveillance center. I am considering adding NVR that would detect/record events on DS-KV door station to have all the cameras' events accessible in one place.

Since I have only 3 cameras (with max. bw 16384+8192+4096kbps) and no need for PoE ports, I reserched two HikVision models: DS-7604NI-K1 and DS-7604NXI-K1. Will I be able to record events from DS-KV with NI model or do I need AcuSense enabled NXI model? Or is this not possible with my door sation at all? Will the later model bring any enhancements to my DS-2CD cameras? Or do you recomend some other NVR?

Thank you all.