Looks like more effort being put into Code Project AI enhancements the last couple of weeks

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I may move over to SenseAI tomorrow, it's supposed to be a rainy day so no outside work tomorrow. I did set it up with a demo version of BI and ran it for a week. It had great detection times considering it was using an i7-6700K for processing, ~100ms and usually less. Detection rate was certainly comparable using Mike's "general" model. The thing I found is that it needs reboots to get everything working right when you change settings for detection in the SenseAI dashboard. That was a little boring, but once it's set up that part is done.

CAL7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I may move over to SenseAI tomorrow, it's supposed to be a rainy day so no outside work tomorrow. I did set it up with a demo version of BI and ran it for a week. It had great detection times considering it was using an i7-6700K for processing, ~100ms and usually less.
I just asked the question in another thread "is now the time to move to CP.AI?". Since you are one of the more helpful people, I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience. Did you do it?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
No, never got to it because I've been working with a new 4K-T camera and it's behaving a little strangely. Working with a few other people on that right now.

Last edited: