Nunofya

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
None of them will be good at night.

E861AB - 1/1.8" so not ideal for 4K
LNB9272S - 1/2.7" so not ideal for 4K
PTZ cam LNZ44P12B, not 4k - 1/3" so not ideal for 4MP

View attachment 157195
I think these are basically dahua cams. Do you know if there are any dahua FW to flash these to?
Can't change the I-Frame from .5 to 15 to match the frame rate.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes those are basically Dahua cams.

Unfortunately I seem to recall folks coming here with those cameras asking if there was Dahua firmware available for those models and there wasn't a comparable Dahua camera for sale.

In recent years Dahua was making and selling Lorex and Dahua models that were unique to those brands to prevent people from buying a cheaper camera and flashing Dahua firmware on it, coupled with hardcoding the units there had a comparable Dahua equivalents from accepting Dahua firmware.

Have you tried using Internet Explorer? I am pretty sure at least the first two are capable of adjusting iframes.

Nunofya

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes those are basically Dahua cams.

Unfortunately I seem to recall folks coming here with those cameras asking if there was Dahua firmware available for those models and there wasn't a comparable Dahua camera for sale.

In recent years Dahua was making and selling Lorex and Dahua models that were unique to those brands to prevent people from buying a cheaper camera and flashing Dahua firmware on it, coupled with hardcoding the units there had a comparable Dahua equivalents from accepting Dahua firmware.

Have you tried using Internet Explorer? I am pretty sure at least the first two are capable of adjusting iframes.
Yeah, only use IE based on the recommendation from you in a different thread. I was able to change the PTZ, but all the other cams say .5 and can't click on them to change. Thats why I was hoping to change them over to dahua fw.