Lorex cameras from Costco

Deb

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I don’t know if I am posting in the right spot or not but I have some questions about the Lorex 6 camera system from Costco- hardwired.
I have the app for this on my phone and if anyone is familiar with this, you can view events in the timeline of each camera. This line is normally blue, with yellow lines that show when each recorded event occurred for easy playback. For whatever reason, the timeline in one of my cameras randomly turns yellow instead of blue- the whole line and says “no recordings.” Does anyone know why this timeline randomly turns all yellow from blue and doesn’t show any events and gives no notifications.
So far, I have been disappointed in these cameras. They are finicky, pick up what they shouldn’t and don’t pick up what they should. Anyway, if anyone could shed some light on this, that would be appreciated.
Deb

Attachments

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
1656521836690.png
When posting about your system (or anything technical in nature) you will get better feedback by including as many details as you can. Think about it this way, "Help us help you".

What make and models are your cameras and NVR?
Did you install the ethernet yourself? Have you tried switching a camera from a different location to this location? Does this happen at a specific time of day/night? Does it happen after it rains? Can you think of anything else that's different about this camera or location?