Lorex LKE383a

1st42a

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello. I’m a new IP camera guy and still learning the basics ..... so have patents with me lol

I currently have 8 lorex cameras and apparently broke two. The two lorex LKE383A cameras are working correctly when viewed using Blue Iris. However when I try to view the same two cameras with a web browser I can’t.

The issue is with the settings I found on the camera. I used the web browser to modify the water marks to show driveway etc. I tried to log back on to change the word Drivewa to Driveway But it says the web page can’t be viewed

I have tried two different computers and get the same thing. I can log on to the other 6 cameras with no issues and blue iris works

The two LKE383a cameras do not have a rest button on or in the camera. According to other web sites I viewed I saw a guy had the same issues.

How can I rest the cameras to factory settings? Or log on to the web browser to fix the typo ?

Reaction score
That appears to be a turret style camera. Remove the outer shell, and the remaining camera globe should be two halves of a sphere with the ethernet and power pigtail coming out the back half. Remove any screws from the back half, then twist the two halves to unscrew the camera globe. There will either be a reset button inside on a PCB, or a pair of contacts that can be shorted while you apply power.

1st42a

n3wb
Reaction score
I just returned home from the family vacation and will try that later today thank you very much