Losing setup info in Blue Iris and don't know why. It reverts back on its own.

hotrod53

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm hoping this is a newby issue, but here are the problems...

On occasion my remote web server quits allowing remote access. I look at the setup and everything is good and responds with a check mark up until the end. I have to set up the router UPnP and add Blue Iris, then everything works. Then after a few days I start getting bombed with text notifications and I know it's whacked again.

I check to see why I'm getting all of these emails and discover it's because the trees are blowing and setting off the trigger. I then discover that the entire screen is set to be the trigger zone even though I configured it myself to be otherwise and I have to re-do it. I always exclude areas where the trees are but it keeps reverting back to full screen.

Next, when I get a snapshot, I always get 2 snapshot pictures on the same email and they will either be at the exact same minute and second, or one second apart. I can tell that they are two different snapshots because a person walking past the camera will have two different positions in the snapshot.

I'm wondering if this is because I just set it up and maybe I'm supposed to save it as a profile or something? I was having trouble with the software locking up on me so I added a UPS to my server. It hasn't locked up since I did that.

Your input would be appreciated.