Lost my RTMP stream

gordonsweb

n3wb
Reaction score
I have been using two Dahau cameras for awhile now

System Version V2.800.0000013.0.R, Build Date: 2019-12-02

I decided to use OBS instead of just streaming via RTMP from the camera since OBS would give me more capability.

But one of my computers is struggling using OBS so I thought I would just keep one camera on RTMP.

Shutdown OBS plug in the correct stream code from youtube into my Dahau and enable RTMP and now it won't sync up with youtube.

Any ideas from anyone?

Thanks,

railcam

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have been using two Dahau cameras for awhile now

System Version V2.800.0000013.0.R, Build Date: 2019-12-02

I decided to use OBS instead of just streaming via RTMP from the camera since OBS would give me more capability.

But one of my computers is struggling using OBS so I thought I would just keep one camera on RTMP.

Shutdown OBS plug in the correct stream code from youtube into my Dahau and enable RTMP and now it won't sync up with youtube.

Any ideas from anyone?

Thanks,
Do you have ACC enabled on the audio codec? (required) also RTMP will not work with smart codec enabled.

gordonsweb

n3wb
Reaction score
Do you have ACC enabled on the audio codec? (required) also RTMP will not work with smart codec enabled.
LOL, I do now when I went back and watched a couple of videos on YT I seen they were using AAC. Once I switched it synced right up.

Thanks for the help as well.