Lost Smart events in the App...

Mookistar

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I think I'm going mad.
I have 2ds-2CD2387G2H LISU with the DS-7608NI-M2 DVR. I have been messing about whilst finding the optimum setup, moving cameras, some were network, then connected directly. Swapped position blah blah.

Finally got my configuration sorted but I have lost the little "Car" and "Human" icons on the playback band and it says "No video in the selected range"

Yesterday it just showed little red markers where an event occurred. Today nothing.

However in the NVR I can playback by human or vehicle so it IS recording the events, no problem.

I've unbound the Hikvision. Deleted the app and rebooted the NVR but no change.

I swear I saw a setting to turn those icons on but cannot find it.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks

Mike

Mookistar

n3wb
Reaction score
IMG_5109.png
Factory rest the NVR. Unbinded and deleted the app.
formatted the HDD

Earlier All 3 ‘events’ were showing. Now only human and the red markers which are actually vehicles. But you can see the human markers stop at about 5 o clock. Nothing has been changed.

Anyone else having issues? Hoping it’s an App upgrade issue but not seeing any noise online.

Iras

n3wb
Reaction score
Having the same issue with events. Although i get notifications on events, the marking (ie green human marking) on the timeline in hik-connect is missing. Noticed that after recently updating hik-connect app. Setup of 2047g2s and 2347g2h on 7608nxi-k1. No settings were messed with

Mookistar

n3wb
Reaction score
I get notifications to detection events no problem (and if I notify surveillance centre for motion).
interesting you’ve had similar so perhaps the app update has screwed things up. Hopefully they are in the case.
Thanks for the reply!!

Mookistar

n3wb
Reaction score
Seems like it’s a Hillkvisiin issue. Vehicle events reappeared last night, but humans dropped off. Nothing at all showing for today.

Mookistar

n3wb
Reaction score
That’s all set. It seems like they’re populating in the app hours later. Notifications and events in the App are working fine. It’s like there’s a lag.

Iras

n3wb
Reaction score
I never see trigger events during playback. I still receive notifications for trigger events within my set schedule, but these are not visible during playback on hik-connect in neither of my 5 cameras

trempa92

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes, this is how you get different color and indicator on your continuous recording schedule bar.

You will have Blue bar continuous plus purple event bars where vehicle/human is detected.

Mookistar

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, this is how you get different color and indicator on your continuous recording schedule bar.

You will have Blue bar continuous plus purple event bars where vehicle/human is detected.
Any idea why there is a lag on the icons appearing, or is that expected behaviour?

trempa92

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Cant really tell. I haven't had those issues.

My best bet is that hik connect version you have is not handling the events as it should. Try installing version slightly older than newest if you are on android.

Mookistar

n3wb
Reaction score
Cant really tell. I haven't had those issues.

My best bet is that hik connect version you have is not handling the events as it should. Try installing version slightly older than newest if you are on android.
iOS unfortunately. Lets wait and see if they update it. Thank you

Iras

n3wb
Reaction score

Thank you! Problem solved