Kenjusticejr

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
asked her why, she sais her hands were full... lmao

[video]

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Definitely file a police report and alert the post office as they can deal with it too. I would post pictures of her in the neighborhood to be on the look out for her. I'm thinking of putting a 6mm pointed at my mailbox.

RDC

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
from kens comment i assumed its her mailbox and he was referring to her unorthodox method of closing it :)

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Definitely file a police report and alert the post office as they can deal with it too. I would post pictures of her in the neighborhood to be on the look out for her. I'm thinking of putting a 6mm pointed at my mailbox.

THIS, the next time someone even walks into my yard, even if they don't steal anything, I will make sure the world knows who they are, post their picture in the neighborhood, post the video on youtube, etc etc., might seem extreme but people who screw with things that don't belong to them deserve to have it haunt them until the end of time. Needless to say, you don't want to be the person that makes me mad. :)

Kenjusticejr

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Ok...I suppose it's my fault for not being more specific... I'll admit, I didn't put any details about the post... But considering the thread, "cam captures", I would think that it is safe to say that everyone can agree that that is my mailbox in front of my house, being viewed with my security camera...... With that being said, IF someone was attempting to remove my mail from my mailbox that didn't have a right to open the mail box and remove the mail, I would have named the thread "Mail Theft". In addition, if I would have added another 5 seconds to the video, you would have seen the teenager walking into the driveway.

So, in conclusion, to be a bit more specific, to take a bit of the mystery out of the video clip, THAT IS MY DAUGHTER

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I can see the confusion, but I did assume that she lived in your house. As for the abuse, no, she shouldn't have done that, BUT, I bet she wouldn't have done that if her friend wasn't there. She was just being a kid and acting silly
in front of her friend. On another note, it was a nice image and a nice smooth video capture. What camera and recorder are you using?

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I would send this pic to her and ask her if that looks lady like, lol. :D

Clipboard01-98.jpg