Manage any IP camera to Windows Application

Reaction score
Is there a way to connect any IP camera to a general purpose application like ip camera viewer or anycam.io? I mean I have purchased several such cameras off ebay and they all come with their own application so I would like to be able to connect all of them into the same application.

Let's take this one for example: Wireless Mini WIFI IP Camera HD 1080P Smart Home Security Camera Night Vision JP | eBay

I have configured this one to connect to my wifi and has it's own local ip and all works fine when using their app ( v380 ) but when I try to connect using IP Camera Viewer or anycam.io, even if it recognizes an ONIF device, it doesn't connect using the authentication details I've previously setup with the v380 application.

After scanning with nmap the ip of this camera I've found the following ports opened:

5040/tcp open tcpwrapped
5050/tcp open tcpwrapped
5051/tcp open tcpwrapped
7050/tcp open tcpwrapped
8800/tcp open sunwebadmin?
8899/tcp open soap gSOAP 2.8

The same reported the Anycam.io application even if it took way much time for than nmap.

Now I'm pretty sure the camera communicated with its v380 android application on one of those opened ports. Why isn't a simple way of connecting and managing the camera using the ip/port/credentials?

With blueiris is even trickier as I don't even know what protocol should I select http, rstp, rtmp, udp as any of them match my current port combination.

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.