MF SC1135VR 160º Camera

FGT

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So, many years ago I bought a camera for some future DIY project. It was cheap and had the following identifiers within its software:
Vender: MF
Model: SC1135VR
Camera firmware version: 50.1.0.87

To view its feed, I need to use an app that it's no longer available in the Google Play Store on my Android device. It was called M.Home360 from MFWY. Also, it has Telnet on port 23 activated but it doesn't seem to use the same credentials that are used for login into the App.

I have used tons of surveillance software in order to find the stream URL but with no success, so I came here for your help.

Using Wireshark, I found out that it uses the UDP protocol and could fetch the used ports: from 47702 to 60495. Using its MAC address I was able to find the associated vendor: SHENZHEN BILIAN ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD

camera.jpg

As you can see, I build a bird's house and installed it on top, and can see it on my smartphone, but that's it... I would love to have a stream in order to add it to surveillance software for it to capture it all day and night, and then I would choose the best footage to share with family and friends, now that it is already being used, or even broadcast it directly to a live YouTube feed...

View attachment VID-20230430-WA0000.mp4

So, can anyone help me find a way to get a stream URL? I used the search engine from the forum but had no hits using the camera vendor and model... a little help, guys... please :)

Best regards to you all,

FGT

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it could be a proprietary format that only works in their system. Ring is a well known camera here that only works in their own system, as do arlos and almost any cloud-based camera.

FGT

n3wb
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it could be a proprietary format that only works in their system. Ring is a well known camera here that only works in their own system, as do arlos and almost any cloud-based camera.
Hi wittaj, thank you for your reply! If there is no real way to extract a video feed URL, it's very sad. As of right now, I cannot make changes to the birdhouse project, only when all birds leave the nest.

I will probably install a raspberry pi zero based camera, as I have a couple laying around for some future projects. That way I will be able to get a feed in order to record externally and even broadcast the stream to some external website, like YouTube.

Do you guys have any particular camera you can recommend for a birdhouse project? It is on the outside wall of my house, but it can still get my Wi-Fi network. Also, It cannot be too bulky as it must be fitted under the roof door.

Best regards to you all.

Reaction score
Here are some threads that discuss cams to use in a bird box. Some discuss connection issues.

FGT

n3wb
Reaction score
You may be able to find an RTSP output through wireshark or ONVIF device manager software.
I already did that, and could not find any URL, only the origin and destiny ports, and the transmission protocol, as I stated in my original post... no luck here.

FGT

n3wb
Reaction score
Here are some threads that discuss cams to use in a bird box. Some discuss connection issues.

Thank you!! I will be giving these threads a look ;)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And if that doesn't work, it is likely as a said and in a proprietary format that can only be seen with their software/app.

FGT

n3wb
Reaction score
You never know...
Wireshark is sniffing out connections, ONVIF device manager attempts to get the camera to start a video stream.
Today I gave it another try on Wireshark... still no luck.

I downloaded the ONVIF Device Manager and I'll give it a go... thanks :)

UPDATE: no luck with the ONVIF Device Manager. Most probably using some proprietary cloud-based streaming only, as I can only see it using an old app called M.Home360.

Last edited: