MILKISBAD Reviews

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Admins I hope this thread is ok.

I looked on the boards and haven't seen a thread about purchases thru Milkisbad, so i figured ill start one since i just order Cam from him. Hope others will chime in with their experience with him and the products. BTW i am aware of his catalog page but I didn't feel like shifting thru tons of pages to get feed back on him figure this would be easier.

Id like to say easy to deal with so far. sent a few PM's to him a short time ago asking some questions and he responded right back. Kind of creepy actually LOL

2nd he definitely does cover his basis with providing exceptional documentation prior to purchasing such as the pdf on ir reflection and how to handle it.

Since this is in fact my first IP cam which I'm going to use as basically a ginny pig for evaluating how software works and getting familiar with hikvision in general along with the IP camera scene, I order one camera the Hikvision 2 MP 3 axis dome cameras to use both inside my garage and outside to monitor my work truck and assortment of track bikes. Since its been nice out lately i have been doing basic work on them for the summer track season, And I have been getting some unwanted attention from people since the bikes are to say the least not QUIET, Then again 4 track bikes are running at the same time it almost sounds like a MotoGP track but louder since the voice travel in City alleys and neighborhoods.

Pricing definitely is fair I ended up getting the camera a bit cheeper due to his SELLING tactic LOL its a good tactic btw Frank. He also is including a power adaptor at no extra charge for a temp install till I end up buying a 8 port POE and more cameras.

Over all his customer services skills are EXCEPTIONAL IMO. I can't not comment of the camera yet as I just ordered it what an hour ago. I will review that once i get it in and installed into its temp location.

Id like to see what others have gotten from him and some examples/ shots / footage from the cam. along with the experience

Good work milk now get me my camera here i hate waiting
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok so after getting home from work I decided to say hell with it and mount it up just cause i want to play with the new toy and I know i won't be able to after tonight due to a work trip.

The only setting I turned off was the Night vision for obvious reasons its not needed.

This is the just a screen shot to give others an idea. Mind you I haven't even got to the settings yet and probably won't till next week

And yes I am still adjusting its alignment this was just eyeballing where the lens was pointing

Hikvision 2 MP 3 axis dome cameras 2MP lens with plus a SD slot for those who like those

Last edited by a moderator:

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Milkisbad review

Is it weird I am reviewing a person?? Yes milkisbad is a quick replier generally, prices a great. Product is shipped quick and well packaged. Hopefully going to be ordering another nvr and 5 or more cameras next week when I come back from vacation.

Cage22

n3wb
Reaction score
I've been researching getting a system on and off for a couple of years. Learned a lot, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I've read a lot of great things about Milkisbad as the person to buy from, but a Google search doesn't seem to find anything. Can anyone tell me his website or company he works for? I'd like to talk to him about buying a 16-ch NVR IP system.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
He is/was a forum member here. I don't believe he's selling cameras here anymore.

Give forum sponsor Nelly's Security a try if you want hikvision cameras (rebranded) and contact @EMPIRETECANDY if you want Dahua.