Mini PTZ V2 Pan Problems

lovedgor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I received 2 Huisun V2 PTZs. I have one set up and working great with the Hikvision NVR. The other will only pan to the back side, stopping mid way in the front direction. I have upgraded the firmware to the latest version, restored to default settings. Nothing seems to correct this. Does anyone have any idea what to do?
Thanks to all for the help.

lovedgor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Power is fine with one of the PTZs. I have tried with the NVRs POE and with a power adapter, and get same results.
I have only one choice on mounting positions. Guess I will have to modify the base and turn it around.

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is it still panning approx 255 degrees, just aiming backwards? If so, then the base was probably installed backwards

lovedgor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The base can be installed only one way on these cameras. I deleted the camera from NVR, changed ip address back to original, then accessed through web UI, and now it will scan approx 75 degrees to the left, then right all the way around and stop. This may work for the area I want to monitor. I have contacted Monica but have not gotten an answer.

lovedgor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just updated the firmware IPNC_S2l2.0.1_build201603031830 that Monica provided. Problem is solved. Camera working great.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
So I guess that does not correct the other issues like focus??

No this is the firmware that I upgraded to last night which gave me the focus problem on 4x cameras

Bill

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just to clarify, is this low light focus (night time 'hunting') or daytime issue? TIA.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score