Mobile app notification only vibrates but no sound

luder888

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this started happening with the new mobile app. It started vibrating my phone with no sound. I fussed around with the in-app settings as well as the Android notification settings with no luck.

There were two "Motion Alerts" categories in Android. I made sure to set it to a custom sound as well as making sure the vibrate option is turned off. However the next time I get a notification all the settings are reset back to"App provided sound" and vibrate is turned on again.

I have a Galaxy S9+ on Verizon.

1615161993899.png

luder888

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This looks to be resolved, although I didn't see any updates to my app since 3/3. Must have been a server-side bug.

ticines

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this started happening with the new mobile app. It started vibrating my phone with no sound. I fussed around with the in-app settings as well as the Android notification settings with no luck.

There were two "Motion Alerts" categories in Android. I made sure to set it to a custom sound as well as making sure the vibrate option is turned off. However the next time I get a notification all the settings are reset back to"App provided sound" and vibrate is turned on again.

I have a Galaxy S9+ on Verizon.

View attachment 84200
hello everyone, for me the problem still exists, exactly like you,
even after reboot phone, server, and uninstall / reinstall android app.
even latest version app and server, problem persists.

thanks and regards

Samsung S20 +/ Android 11
Blueiris app 3.0.22
Blueiris server version 5.3.9.16 x64
Windows 10 PRO x64 (20h2)

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
hello everyone, for me the problem still exists, exactly like you,
even after reboot phone, server, and uninstall / reinstall android app.
even latest version app and server, problem persists.

thanks and regards

Samsung S20 +/ Android 11
Blueiris app 3.0.22
Blueiris server version 5.3.9.16 x64
Windows 10 PRO x64 (20h2)
Make sure you submit feedback via the app so support knows about it. I've been working with support on a different audio issue, can't turn on audio on live or playback unless the camera is in a group.