More Restroom Activities

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Two video clips from yesterday (July 3, 2018). In the first one, a truck stops behind our house at 2 AM and the passenger gets out and appears to begin watering the weeds. In the second clip from 12 hours later, an older couple is delivering packages. The male appears to be relieving himself into a bottle which he is seen dumping in the street.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In the first one, a truck stops behind our house at 2 AM and the passenger gets out and appears to begin watering the weeds.
Yep, he got a drink at last call so his tank was full when the bar closed. Do they still close at 0200 in San Jose, Santa Clara, etc. ? They did when I lived there '74 to '04.

In the second clip from 12 hours later, an older couple is delivering packages. The male appears to be relieving himself into a bottle which he is seen dumping in the street.
Maybe some of amazon's latest sub-contractors? :facepalm:

Keep 'em coming, lulu5kamz!

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep, he got a drink at last call so his tank was full when the bar closed. Do they still close at 0200 in San Jose, Santa Clara, etc. ? They did when I lived there '74 to '04.

Maybe some of amazon's latest sub-contractors? :facepalm:

Keep 'em coming, lulu5kamz!
As far as I know, bars around here still close at 0200. There is no bar in the direction he came from, just a house. Not sure why you would just leave someone's house and then stop and do this right after leaving.

Not sure if these were Amazon's contractor's. The package they delivered across the street looked exactly like the one the female put in the back seat. I didn't recognize this packaging.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Yuk. No way to wash hands in this scenario.

I wonder what their arrangements are for pooping!

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
As far as I know, bars around here still close at 0200. There is no bar in the direction he came from, just a house. Not sure why you would just leave someone's house and then stop and do this right after leaving.

Not sure if these were Amazon's contractor's. The package they delivered across the street looked exactly like the one the female put in the back seat. I didn't recognize this packaging.
Yup Amazons packages.